Wednesday 23 May 2012

Confused?

So, I walked into the wrong uni tutorial today. It was the right classroom, the right teacher, the right subject, but not the right time or with the right classmates. For some reason I was an hour early. This has never happened before. I've been on the same timetable all semester. I feel like I know it back to front! It was pretty funny. I walked in and greeted my teacher, looked around and realised these people, although familiar, weren't normally in my class. All I could think to say at the time was "Am I confused? What's going on? Is this the wrong class?" The whole congregation burst with laughter including my tutor who was still laughing when I later arrived to the correct class. Fortunately it takes a fairly demoralising act to abash me. 


The campus I go to is quite picturesque. There are lots of fields containing deer and sheep and the paths and roads are all heavily lined with trees. Autumn has brought about even more beauty with its spectrum of falling, jaundiced, crunchable leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment